Jacks or Better Double up video poker, was (like all Netent Double Up video poker games) created as the follow up of its unique version. What makes this quick-paced and high-payout video poker extraordinary are up to 25 hands to play with and the Double Up rewards duplicating gamble feature.
Jacks or Better Double Up video poker has a number of settings that can be adjusted to your liking.
These settings can be found under the 3 little buttons at the bottom left of the screen:
- Under the button with the question mark icon the game rules can be found
- With the button with the speaker icon the volume of the sounds can be adjusted
Under the button with the wrench icon the following additional settings can be adjusted:
- Sound Effects: turns the sound effects on or off
- Fast Play: turns the fast play mode on or off
- Always play “Double Up”: turns the Double Up feature permanently on
- Never play “Double Up”: turns the Double Up feature permanently off
- Game History (not available in practice games): shows the player’s game history
For more slot games, casino bonuses and promotions and much more please visit NetEntCasino.com.